Upon the release of our Control Panel application version 1.1 we had reports of some errors on loading data, We sent a fix our for this in 1.1.1 which then created other errors. We then applied the same to 1.1.2 and yet again fixed error in one place and created some where else.
We have now taken a little longer than expected. Completely rewritten the login process for Control Panel for iPhone, Now the connection is exchanged faster. It's been tested over the past few days in remote areas with low EDGE and larger area with high 3G and then also on different Wifi networks. With also rewritten the whole login process we have overcome the issue of symbols in passwords and are now deploying that fix across the Control Panel applications.
Using various Control Panel hosts and servers we have now fixed all issues noted. We've also updated some API functions to new methods for that quickness.
We have submitted the update to Apple as 1.1.4 and should be released soon;